A tale of an avid runner, Joe, and hungry stomach leading him to experiment with the only food on hand after a run one stormy evening. The result was inspiration for the Banana Joe brand, using green bananas to make a snack with low sugar content and higher prebiotic fibres. Today, unripe Hom Tong bananas are made into delicious and nutritious snacks while sending 10% of profits to organic, sustainable, fair trade agricultural support of small scale farmers.
You are making a difference:
- Non GMO Project Verified
- Palm oil free
- Bananas are sourced from small, family operated farms
- 10% of profits go towards GREEN NET to convert existing banana farmers to organic banana farmers
- Made from Hom Thong bananas, also known as golden fragrant bananas
- Full of probiotics for digestive health
- A smokey mix of sweet and tangy flavours
- Hand-cut into thin slices for a crispy crunch
- Over 1 billion probiotic cultures per serving
- A snack that will allow you to absorb more amino acids from the protein you consume
- Prebiotics are non-digestible fibers that support immune function and feed the good bacteria in your gut
- Joe's bananas are picked at sunrise, hand-cooked and packed the same day for freshness
- Low in sugar
- Gluten, soy and dairy free
Banana, rice bran oil, hickory bbq seasoning (organic coconut sugar, salt, spices, (chilli, onion, garlic), organic maltodextrin, yeast extract), inulin (natural dietary fibre), Bacillus coagulans GBi-30 6086.
46g (With up to three bananas per pack).