Herbs used to soothe burning and other symptoms of medically diagnosed cystitis in traditional Chinese medicine.
Fusion Cystitis combines herbs traditionally used to support urinary health and relieve symptoms of medically diagnosed cystitis (as detailed below) with cranberry to help reduce the frequency of its occurrence in women.
Features and benefits:
Fusion Cystitis contains cranberry to help to reduce the frequency with which women experience medically diagnosed cystitis, plus:
- Phellodendron and alisma to help relieve symptoms of medically diagnosed cystitis, based on their use in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM)
- Couch grass, which is used similarly in traditional Western herbal medicine, where it's regarded as having anti-inflammatory and irritation-soothing benefits and as helping to flush out the urinary tract
- Pyrrosia, which is traditionally used to help relieve urinary burning (a symptom of cystitis) and to maintain healthy urinary output in TCM
- Crataeva to support bladder and urinary health, based on its use in traditional Ayurvedic medicine
Each tablet contains herbal extracts equivalent to:
Vaccinium macrocarpon (Cranberry) fruit: 5.67g
Elymus repens (Couch grass) dry rhizome/: 2g
Alisma orientale (Alisma) rhizome: 1g
Pyrrosia sheareri (Pyrrosia) whole plant: 1g
Phellodendron amurense (Phellodendron): stem bark 500mg
Crateva magna (Crateva) stem bark: 500mg
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly speak to your healthcare practitioner.
Directions for use:
- Adults: Take 2-3 tablets once or twice a day.
- Child 6-12 years: Take 1-11/2 tablets once or twice a day.
- Child under 6 years: Take as professionally prescribed.
- For children under 6 years crush tablets and mix with food or water before consumption
How it works:
If your doctor has diagnosed you with a mild case of cystitis, you'll be all too familiar with its characteristic symptoms, which may include:
- Burning pain when urinating
- Needing to go to the toilet more urgently and more frequently than usual
- Passing only small quantities of urine at a time (which may have a strong odour and/or cloudy appearance)
- Dull aching in the lower abdomen
Fusion Cystitis has been specially formulated with herbs traditionally used to help relieve symptoms of medically diagnosed cystitis and support urinary health.
More From This Category