Contains Saccharomyces boulardii (SB) and Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG which help reduce the occurrence of traveller's diarrhoea symptoms and support healthy gut flora.
Features and Benefits
- Fusion GutBiotic SB+ provides the probiotic strains Saccharomyces boulardii (SB) and Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG, which help reduce the occurrence of traveller's diarrhoea symptoms
- Saccharomyces boulardii also supports intestinal health and beneficial gut flora, relieves diarrhoea and supports healthy immune system function
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG maintains friendly gut flora during and after antibiotic use, relieves abdominal bloating and eases abdominal discomfort in children with medically diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Suitable for use while travelling
- Does not require refrigeration when stored at temperatures below 25 degrees
- Suitable for adults and children over 2 years
Each vegetable capsule contains:
Saccharomyces cerevisiae (boulardii): 5 billion CFU
Lactobacillus rhamnosus (GG ): 5 billion CFU
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
No added artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, change or worsen unexpectedly talk to your health professional.
Directions for use
- To reduce the risk of travellers' diarrhoea symptoms: Take 1-2 capsules one to two times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- For healthy digestive system function: Take 2 capsules two times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
For children 2-5 years, capsule contents must be emptied and mixed with a small amount of food or liquid and consumed promptly. The dose appropriate to children is as follows:
- Children 2-18 years: To reduce diarrhoea: Give 1 capsule three times a day.
- For symptoms of medically diagnosed IBS: Give 1 capsule once a day.