Contains ginkgo for the support of cognitive function, memory, learning and improved attention span in healthy adults, and brahmi, which supports memory in people aged over 50 years.
Features and Benefits
- Fusion Memory combines six herbal ingredients, including a standardised extract of ginkgo and a standardised and clinically tested extract of brahmi called BacoMind
- Ginkgo supports cognitive function, including memory, learning and information processing and attention span, so consider using it during periods of prolonged mental activity, like studying
- Brahmi improves memory and attention span in people aged over 50 years and supports their ability to learn and process new information
- Siberian ginseng is traditionally used to enhance memory in Chinese medicine
- Also contains gotu kola, schisandra and kola nut
Each tablet contains herbal extracts dry concentrate:
|Bacopa monnieri (Brahmi) whole plant||6g (6000mg)|
|equiv. to bacosides as bacoside A||135mg|
|Ginkgo biloba (Ginkgo) leaf||2g (2000mg)|
|equiv. to Ginkgo flavonglycosides||9.6mg|
|Centella asiatica (Gotu Kola ) leaf||700mg|
|Eleutherococcus senticosus (Siberian Ginseng) root||500mg|
|Schisandra chinensis (Schisandra) fruit||500mg|
|Cola acuminata (Cola acuminata) seed||300mg|
No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, wheat, gluten, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Directions for Use
- Adults: Take 2 tablets once a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.