Fusion Menopause Heat Relief contains dong quai, which is traditionally used to relieve menopause symptoms like hot flushes in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), and anemarrhena, which is traditionally used to relieve menopausal hot flushes, night sweats and vaginal dryness associated with a symptom pattern called kidney Yin deficiency in TCM.
Features and Benefits:
- Used for the relief of menopausal symptoms including hot flushes in TCM
- Contains anemarrhena, which is traditionally used to relieve menopausal hot flushes, night sweats and vaginal dryness associated with kidney Yin deficiency in TCM
- Vitex is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to relieve menopausal symptoms and support healthy reproductive hormones
- Includes pueraria (kudzu), standardised to provide 35mg of isoflavones (phytoestrogens) per vegetable capsule
- Plus horny goat weed, phellodendron and morinda
How it works:
Women usually experience menopause between the ages of 45-55.
As the ovaries age, they produce fewer hormones related to menstruation and eggs are released less frequently, eventually resulting in the end of periods and a woman's reproductive years.1
Although menopause can cause a vast number of different symptoms, some of the more common are hot flushes, night sweats and vaginal dryness.
Each vegetable capsule contains extracts dry concentrate:
|Anemarrhena (Anemarrhena asphodeloides) root and rhizome 150mg, dry equiv.||1.5g|
|Dong quai (Angelica polymorpha) root 75mg, dry equiv.||1.1g|
|Kudzu (Pueraria lobata) root 87.5mg, min. dry equiv.||875mg|
|equiv. to total isoflavones calc. as daidzin, daidzein and puerarin||35mg|
|Horny goat weed (Epimedium sagittatum) leaf 43.3mg, dry equiv.||650mg|
|Phellodendron (Phellodendron amurense) stem bark 95mg, dry equiv.||475mg|
|Morinda (Morinda officinalis) root 80mg, dry equiv.||400mg|
|Vitex (Vitex agnus-castus) fruit 25mg, dry equiv.||250mg|
No added artificial colours, flavours, sweeteners or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Adults: Take 2 capsules one to two times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.