With pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory willow bark and boswellia. Willow bark provides relief for mild symptoms of arthritis, mild joint pain, muscle soreness and headaches, based on its traditional use in Western herbal medicine.
Features and Benefits
Fusion Pain & Inflammation contains:
- The pain-relieving and anti-inflammatory herbs willow bark and boswellia. Plus fang feng, eucommia, white atractylodes and more
- Willow bark relieves mild symptoms of arthritis, mild joint pain, muscle soreness and headaches, based on its traditional use in Western herbal medicine
- Willow bark also helps to reduce the occasional occurrence of symptoms of gout in traditional Western herbal medicine
- Fang feng is regarded as having pain-relieving and antispasmodic properties in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), where it's traditionally used to relieve symptoms of mild joint pain and inflammation, mild muscle spasms, and mild migraines and headaches
Each tablet contains herbal extracts dry concentrate:
|Willow (Salix alba) stem bark 200mg, min. dry equiv.||1.2g|
|std. to salicin||30mg|
|Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) gum oleoresin 228mg, min. dry equiv.||912mg|
|std. to beta-boswellic acids||148.2mg|
|Fang feng (Saposhnikovia divaricata) root 187.5mg, dry equiv.||750mg|
|Acanthopanax (Eleutherococcus nodiflorus) root bark 100mg, dry equiv.||400mg|
|Eucommia (Eucommia ulmoides) stem bark 66.67mg, dry equiv.||400mg|
|Large-leaf gentian (Gentiana macrophylla) root 75mg, dry equiv.||300mg|
|Hairy angelica (Angelica pubescens) root 55mg, dry equiv.||275mg|
|White atractylodes (Atractylodes macrocephala) root 20mg, dry equiv.||100mg|
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
No added artificial colours, flavours or sweeteners, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Directions for Use
- Adults: Take 2 tablets two times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
More From This Category