Blend11 is a gluten-free muesli mix that is low carb and keto-friendly! A low-FODMAP, nutritious, vegan bircher muesli mix and breakfast booster that ticks a LOT of boxes! Blend 11 can be eaten with oats, yoghurt, smoothies, protein shakes, chopped fruit, other breakfast…or made into slices / balls / muesli bars for lunch boxes or snacks. Just remember to store somewhere cool & airtight, and soak overnight before eating for maximum nutritional value!
- Omega 3, 6, 9
- Diverse Fibre
- Resistant Starch
- Digestive Support
- Diabetic, Low Carb & Keto Friendly
- Chia seeds: with protein, calcium, magnesium, iron, omega 3's, fibre and anti-oxidants.
- Goji Berries: with anti-oxidants, amino acids as well as having traditional medicinal qualities (kidney, liver, eye tonic etc)
- Cacao nibs: with anti-oxidants, magnesium and amino acids.
- Amaranth: with protein and manganese.
- Millet: a low -reactive, alkalising grain.
- Pepitas: with zinc, fibre and essential fatty acids.
- Sesame seeds: with calcium, magnesium and fibre.
- Linseeds: with essential fatty acids, fibre and phytosterols.
- Buckwheat: with chromium.
- Coconut: with lauric acid, a "good" fat boosting immune support.
- Almonds: with calcium, magnesium and fibre.
- Moisten 1/2 a cup of goodMix with a few tablespoons of water
- Mix through & leave overnight (bench or fridge)
- Service with berries / fruit / smoothie / yoghurt (or try some goodMix recipes!)
- Moist mix will last up to 3 days in the fridge.
- Average adult serve = two heaped tablespoons of activated mix.