Kiwiherb De-Stuff for Kids is a unique formulation designed to support the health of the upper respiratory tract, especially little noses and sinuses. Made from certified organic elderflower, ribwort and echinacea root, this formula can be used for children 2-12 years old and may aid in the relief of catarrh and congestion of the upper respiratory tract. The formula is naturally sweetened with organic apple juice concentrate and peppermint flavour, giving it a yummy sweet, minty taste. A convenient liquid formulation for easy administration to children.
- NASAL AND SINUS SUPPORT: Unique formulation to support the health of the upper respiratory tract, especially little noses and sinuses
- HERBS: Contains Elderflower and Echinacea, traditionally used in Western Herbal medicine as a decongestant and to reduce and relieve symptoms of the common cold
- FORMULATED FOR CHILDREN: Designed for kids 2-12 years old in a convenient liquid formulation. Can be taken alone or diluted in water or juice
- GREAT TASTING SYRUP: A delicious sweet minty taste that kids love
- FREE OF ANY NASTIES: Certified organic. Contains no artificial flavours, sweeteners, preservatives or colour
If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner. Use only as directed. Always read the label. Those allergic to Asteraceae family plants (e.g. chamomile, artichokes, daisies) should take care when taking Echinacea due to possible allergic reaction. Temporary harmless tingling in the mouth may occur immediately after taking as a natural effect of high quality Echinacea - this is normal and indicative of the quality & potency of Echinacea.
Elderflower (organic) 125mg / ml, Ribwort (organic) 125mg / ml, Echinacea purpurea root (organic) 75mg / ml. In a base of organic apple juice concentrate. Flavoured with peppermint essential oil & orange oil.
Children 2-4yrs: 1.0 - 1.5ml; Children 5-9yrs: 1.5 - 3ml; Children 10-12yrs: 3 - 5ml. Take 2 - 3 times daily. Dilute in 30ml of water or juice and drink immediately. Follow with a glass of water if necessary.