A cold extracted, certified organic Extra Virgin Olive oil from Mount Zero Olives. Combines three classic characteristics of a great olive oil; fruitiness, bitterness and pungency. Full of monounsaturated fats and antioxidants, Australian grown. 500ml.
Mount Zero Olives is a family owned olive grove three hours west of Melbourne on the northern edge of the Grampians National Park in Victoria, Australia. A commitment to flavour, sustainable farming and a passion for quality ingredients defines Mount Zero and all that they gather and produce.
You are making a difference
- Family owned and operated
- Demeter certified Bio-dynamic
- Certified organic
- Mount Zero Olives collaborate with the traditional land owners of the Wimmera region, the Barengi Gadjin Land Council for harvesting produce in the area
- Cold pressed and extracted to maintain the very best characteristics
- Herbaceous aroma, subtle almond and walnut notes and a peppery finish
- Great all-rounder for liberal lashings on salads, meats and vegetables
- Silver medal at the Australian International Olive Awards 2019
- Silver medal at the Australian Food Awards 2017
- Fruity, bitter and pungent
- Manzanilla Frantoio variety
- May 2019 pressing
Amber glass with oil pourer attachment.
Made in Australia.