Returns & Refunds Policy
PRODUCT RETURNS & REFUNDS
We undertake to reimburse you for any product delivered to you which is faulty, is in a damaged condition, or was delivered in error. If you wish to receive a refund, you must email us at email@example.com within 5 working days of receipt of these goods.
Received in Error
- We will contact you to arrange collection of the incorrect item/s (at no cost to you) and will subsequently resend the correct item.
- If the replacment item is not currently in stock, we will undertake to reimburse you the amount initially debited for the purchase.
- We require images of the damaged item/s to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, address and invoice number.
- A refund will be issued to the payment method used for purchase once approved.
Goods not Received
- Glo Health are happy to assist with any issues regarding goods not recieved and will endeavour to help facilitate the safe delivery of orders. We also suggest that you make contact with the delivery service as indicated on your invoice should this occur.
- Glo Health cannot accept responsibility for items which are lost or stolen when being returned to us. If this situation arises, the customer can only be reimbursed if Glo Health are approved a refund by the delivery service for the lost/stolen item.
- We highly recommend customers keep a copy of their tracking number when returning items to Glo Health (in the event of incorrectly received goods). If we do not receive a return or receive a returned item which is damaged, we are not required to compensate the customer.
Refund requests for change of mind or any other reason are not accepted.