Tsuno is all about disposable, sustainable bamboo fibre sanitary pads and organic cotton tampons. Tsuno is a social enterprise, with 50% of their profits being donated to charities that focus on empowering women, with the main focus being education and menstrual support. Tsuno Natural Bamboo Pads Overnight are suitable for night use.
The beautiful packaging that Tsuno pads and tampons arrive in is the work of different artists. The regular pads feature artwork designed by Kylie Zerbst of Obus.
Tsuno is an impressive brand focused on social initiatives and threads its ethics through its business, which we love. Tsuno make and sell disposable, sustainable bamboo fibre sanitary pads and organic cotton tampons. 50% of their profits are donated to charities that focus on empowering women, with the main focus being education and menstrual support.
- Suitable for heavy flow - approximately 14g absorbency
- 16 tampons per box
- Suitable for every day use
- Chlorine and dioxin bleach free
- Recyclable cardboard packaging
- 50% of profits donated to One Girl
- Natural bamboo & corn fibre top sheet
- Individually wrapped in biodegradable plastic
- Leak proof biodegradable uder layer and wrapper
- Made from 100% GOTS* certified organic cotton
*GOTS - Global Organic Textile Standard
Others Also Bought
More From This Category