Inspired by the dog's natural diet, ziwi's single-protein new Zealand Lamb ear treats are ethically sourced from free-range, grass-fed Lamb; then slowly and gently air-dried, locking in Mother nature goodness. Generously coated with Lamb liver for an additional flavor boost, these chews are a naturally delicious tail-wagging experience.
Ziwi is a small team whose love for our dogs is pure and simple, just like our recipes. We put the best of New Zealand into our products. Our chews are sourced from New Zealand livestock, raised on traceable, grass-fed and open range farms.
- Naturally air-dried, never irradiated
- All natural, These treats include no artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, glycerin, or salt
- Mimicking mother nature with no added antibiotics, hormones, or growth promotants
- 100% sourced from ethical and sustainable New Zealand farms, free-range and grass-fed
- A tasty alternative to rawhide, Pig, or cow's ears
Oral Health Chew Benefits
- May help promote dental health
- Highly palatable and long-lasting
- All-natural, no artificial coloring, flavoring or preservatives
- Sourced from ethical and free-range New Zealand farms
Please supervise your pet when feeding treats and chews. Always provide fresh water. If this product splinters or develops sharp edges, throw it away immediately for your pet's safety. This product contains natural oil which may stain some surfaces.